Re: EKU replacement

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

I think I may have damaged my EKU.When pulling out of the USB slot. the bottom section came away. I seemed to put it back together ok and it lights up when reinserted in to the usb slot, the EKU lit ok.
However the Red T does not change now to yellow T.
Does anyone know how I can get a new eku.

Thanks
Philip

Philip,

Try, Programs, eToken, eToken properties, and click on the View eToken Info button. See if you get a page of eToken information display (like the sample below). If the page looks OK, your eToken is working.

Sample: http://www.satsignal.eu/wxsat/Dexatek/125-d.png

From my Web page: http://www.satsignal.eu/wxsat/Dexatek/eToken.html

Order a replacement from EUMETSAT as Alan mentioned. There are other trouble-shooting steps mentioned in those pages and here:

http://www.satsignal.eu/wxsat/atovs/EUMETCast-trouble-shooting-guide.html