Re: EKU replacement

R. Alblas

Philip,

The EKU doesn't change the colour of your T. Something else must be wrong; Tellicast receives PID100 (yellow T) but it doesn't recognize it's from Eumetcast.

See:

http://www.alblas.demon.nl/wsat/msg_info.html#tshoot

Rob.

Dave schreef op 2013-01-26 19:21:

I think I may have damaged my EKU.When pulling out of the USB slot.
the bottom section came away. I seemed to put it back together ok and
it lights up when reinserted in to the usb slot, the EKU lit ok.
However the Red T does not change now to yellow T.
Does anyone know how I can get a new eku.
Thanks
Philip