From: David J Taylor
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 7:45 AM
To: MSG-1@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] DVBWorld problems

I have a full Eumetcast system ( receive and process ) on both my Windows
7/64 and Windows 8/32 so that I have a full back-up. They are both in the
same computer but only one is powered on at any one time.

I am using my Windows 8/32 on a HD as my main computer with the Windows 7/64
on an SSD available as a back-up.

Thanks, Ian. Nice to have an (almost) hot standby. Hope the weather has
not been too unkind to you up there - being near the Tay estuary must help
you like being near the Forth estuary does here. You're even nearer the
water than I am.