Re: DVBWorld problems

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

I have a full Eumetcast system ( receive and process ) on both my Windows
7/64 and Windows 8/32 so that I have a full back-up. They are both in the
same computer but only one is powered on at any one time.

I am using my Windows 8/32 on a HD as my main computer with the Windows 7/64
on an SSD available as a back-up.

Thanks, Ian. Nice to have an (almost) hot standby. Hope the weather has not been too unkind to you up there - being near the Tay estuary must help you like being near the Forth estuary does here. You're even nearer the water than I am.