From: David J Taylor
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 2:48 PM
To: MSG-1@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] DVBWorld problems

Oh, and TechniSat aren't supplying Windows-8 drivers for at least some of
their boxes and cards, and the Win-7 4.0.6a drivers may cause intermittent
crashes on a Win-8 system. I've only had the Win-8/DVB World software
running for a few hours so far, so perhaps there are some surprises in
store! But they have worked for at least two others (Graham Woolf and Ian
Deans).