To: msg-1@yahoogroups.com
From: gm8arv@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 18:02:12 +0000
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] soft no color ....

re

excuse me.... bad mail !!!

Ok, I copied the mask of geosatsignal in msg data manager

I color, but some masks are shifted?????

thank ++

claude

Claude,

Your English is better than my French!

I am pleased that you now have some colour, this is a good start.

When you say that the masks are shifted, do you mean that you are seeing

land colour where you expect sea colour? Please check that the masks are

from a recent install of GeoSatSignal, and not one from some years ago.