From: claup@free.fr
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 16:55:04 +0100
Subject: RE: [MSG-1] soft no color ....

bonjour David ,

Ok, I copied the mask of geosatsignal in msg data manager
I color, but some masks a
re off .....,
what to do?
thank + + + ... sorry my english is poor ;-)

claude
To: msg-1@yahoogroups.com
From: gm8arv@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 14:47:13 +0000

hello,

I installed the latest version of DataManager msg

but I have no false color .......

I do not understand, yet there are LUT files in the directory

Help

thank

claude

Claude,

Colour is only available in the Detailed Images, or when using GeoSatSignal

or the MSG Animator to process the image files produced by the MSG Data

Manager.

For thermal LUTs - those relating colour to a temperature value - you will

need to ensure that the Image Enhancement is set to "None".

Have you installed and run GeoSatSignal at least once? That gives you the

mask*.png files required for at least some of the colour LUTs - those with

different colours over land and sea, like LUTLandSea-red.

http://www.satsignal.eu/wxsat/glossary.htm

Join GEO - the Group for Earth Observation
for the informative GEO Quarterly magazine:
http://www.geo-web.org.uk/

Yahoo! Groups Links