Re: Again Yellow "T" icon

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Hi David,
Thanks for your help.
I've made the changed in the MSGDM as you suggested but i am noting that since i' ve made the changed, i do not receive anything more.
I remember that there was a message that passed on the forum that explaine how to set to receive MSG-3 and/or Metop-B.
Unfortunately i missed it. Please can you point me to that message?
Thanks
Enzo

Enzo,

I said NOT to change the MSG Data Manager until MSG-3/Meteosat-10 became the official satellite. That's January 21, at the moment. See:

http://www.eumetsat.int/Home/Main/Satellites/SP_2012113011418367?l=en

You can use the Yahoo group search facility to find older messages:

Use the box "Search:" immediately above the list of messages. There have been lots of messages, so I don't know which one you mean.