From: David Taylor
To: MSG-1@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 9:03 AM
Subject: [MSG-1] Meteosat 8 - Meteosat 7 co-channel interference

So with Meteosat-8 at its operational 3.4W position (according to
very recent Kepler data), is anyone seeing co-channel interference
between the two satellites, or does that possibility no longer exist
now that there is no direct dissemination? What about ranging?

BTW: I missed a few segments last night - don't know why.