From: ihninger
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2012 6:34 PM
To: MSG-1@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [MSG-1] Yellow T?

Hello
I have moved my Eumetcast system to Win7.
- DVB world is running and I can see data coming in (IP green).
- e-Token is running.
- Tellicast ist running but with yellow T. TSL announcement channel has state "connecting" and no data are coming in (server address: not yet received)

Any idea?
Gerald

-----
No virus found in this message.