From: Alan Banks
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 8:04 PM
To: GEO-Subscribers@yahoogroups.com ; MSG-1@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [MSG-1] Eclipse

I have uploaded three different satellite images to my website of the
solar eclipse.
They were all from data received via EUMETCast and all three are
reported as being at 21.00 UT.
Clearly the FY 2E image is later than the others (MTSAT and GOES W) as
the shadow is quite seperate from the terminator. This would fit in with
a 22.00 image from MTSAT also uploaded.
See
http://www.alanbanks.org.uk/imageofmonth.html
Cheers