From: Bernard Burton
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 12:52 PM
To: MSG-1@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [MSG-1] RSS

Yes, I agree with Ian, the RSS service is far from nominal. Apart from the
slight queasy feeling engendered by viewing an animation, there is also the
loss of accuracy in determining cloud boundaries etc. I do hope this is a
problem that can be rectified, although its length to date would seem to
mitigate against this.
Bernard Burton

Wokingham Berkshire.

Weather data and satellite images at: