Re: Master-Password for eToken if I enter something in Firefox?

Ian Deans

Werner this is probably a long shot given what you are seeing, but check in "system configuration / start up" if there is an entry for the PKIMonitor. If there is disable it and you may find this resolves your problem. You will need to reboot after disabling it.

From: W_Guenzl
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 1:50 PM
To: MSG-1@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [MSG-1] Master-Password for eToken if I enter something in Firefox?

Hi,

I have a mysterious problem if I enter anything in Mozilla Firefox on
Windows XP.

Every time I open firefox or enter something a window pops up and says:

In German:
Passwort erforderlich
Bitte geben Sie das Master-Passwort f�r eToken ein.

In English:
Password required
Please enter the master password for eToken.

Why eToken?

That annoying significantly, given that this window can be hardly delete and appears again and again new.

What can I do about it?

Regards,
Werner.