Da: MSG-1@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MSG-1@yahoogroups.com] Per conto di Ian
Deans
Inviato: sabato 29 settembre 2012 21:02
A: MSG-1@yahoogroups.com
Oggetto: Re: [MSG-1] Yellow "T"

Vincenzo, reading your mail I am assuming you are using the Technisat PCI
card. The most likely cause for a yellow "T" is a firewall issue.
Disable the firewall ( Windows or third party ) and see if that resolves the

problem.

If that works remember to enable the firewall again with the appropriate
exception.