Re: Yellow "T"

Ian Deans

Vincenzo, reading your mail I am assuming you are using the Technisat PCI card. The most likely cause for a yellow "T" is a firewall issue. Disable the firewall ( Windows or third party ) and see if that resolves the problem.

If that works remember to enable the firewall again with the appropriate exception.

From: Vincenzo Mone
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2012 7:12 PM
To: MSG-1@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [MSG-1] Yellow "T"

Hi Folks,
I am trying to setup my new Windows 7 64 Bit PC.
Installed the Drivers Card.
Installed and set the Setup4C to receive EuroBird 9.
I get the icon Green.
Installed then the EKU Software and the Tellicast software but when I run it
I get the Icon Stucked on Yellow.
Have made all the settings as described on David's website about
The Network configuration.
Please what am I missing?
Thanks in advance.