Re: No network

Tony EI8JK

Hi David.

No I'm not sure I have the dish correctly pointed, that was the gist my question ... is it possible to get an on screen signal strength with those parameters from Hotbird ?

If you can, then I'm probably on Hotbird and need to play with the dish some more.
If you can't then I can lock the dish and look for the problem indoors.

73, Tony.

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "David J Taylor" <gm8arv@...> wrote:

Tony,

The parameters look correct, but are you sure the dish is correctly pointed?
Have you set up the required PIDs? What receiver are you using? What
operating system?