Re: No network

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

Hi the group
After an absence of several years I am trying to get my system up and running again.
So far without success I hasten to add and was wondering if I am on the wrong satellite.
I have loaded the new software and on "Transponder Status" I have Eurobird 9 with transponder 11977 MHz, symbol rate 27500, FEC 3/4 and horizontal pol.
Without a final tweak I have sig quality of 50% and a SNR of 6.0
My problem is that the Network box says "Acquiring" for a few seconds and then says "No Information" and no data and a yellow T

Is it possible to get a signal on Hotbird using those parameters ?
Or am I doing something wrong ?

Tony,

The parameters look correct, but are you sure the dish is correctly pointed? Have you set up the required PIDs? What receiver are you using? What operating system?