From: tsqnstpeter
To: MSG-1@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 11:52 AM
Subject: [MSG-1] MDM Country outline offset

Using MDM and WXSat I'm able to show the country borders on the
detailed image, however they are often noticeably offset and I
wondered if there is something I can do to bring them back into line?

I'm sure this has been mentioned on the list before but I can't
remember when, or if there was a solution?

Hugh