Re: MDM Country outline offset

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "tsqnstpeter" <hugh@m...> wrote:
Using MDM and WXSat I'm able to show the country borders on the
detailed image, however they are often noticeably offset and I
wondered if there is something I can do to bring them back into
line?
Hugh,

Right now the overlays for channels 1..11 seem to match very well.
Channel 12 is a few pixels off, but this is likely due to the
orbital respositioning being carried out at the moment. From the
regular reports:

"Activities planned for week 05:

MSG-1 drift stop manoeuvre will take place on the 27/01/04. There
may be some degradation to the images during the manoeuvre, users
will be informed of the impact during the relocation period."

If the HRV image is grossly out, you don't have the Centre HRV
window checked (Setup, Advanced).