Re: Using the dvbs2 box

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

All the drivers installed, eToken functional, dvb box configured as per instructions on DJT's pages, addresses etc all set.
tc-recv remains yellow.
dvbs2 shows 001 Akubis Direkt not 'testbild'.

Any ideas anyone?
John Say

John,

What does the TelliCast log file say? Or the same through the HTML shell? Have you checked the IP address of the DVB S2 box? I see I had a similar problem on my Windows-8 test box, and that was because I had removed UDP access from tc-recv.exe in the Windows Firewall settings. Might be worth checking that tc-recv.exe is allowed both UDP and TCP access through the firewall, in both private and public domains.

Can you PING 192.168.238.238?