Re: KNC-One DVB-S card, experiences?

Ulrich G. Kliegis <Ulrich.Kliegis@...>

Buon giorno, Luca,

On 27 Jan 2004 at 0:26, Luca Bertagnolio wrote:

Hallo Ulli,

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "Ulrich G. Kliegis"
<Ulrich.Kliegis@n...> wrote:
My favorite PC dealer offers the KNC-One DVB-S card for 79 euros,
which seems to be a good offer.
Or any other experiences with non-SkyStar-cards?
I have successfully used the Hauppauge WinTV Nova, which seems to be
quite similar to the KNC1 card you'd like to buy;
Sounds good.

FYI, Computer Universe (german online shop) seems to have the
SkyStar2 PCI for 58 Euros + shipping, though it looks like they are
backordered now and will receive stock in 10 days. You can check:
Just checked alternate.de: 59 Euros, but full backlog - and, what seems
to be worse, they mention "new revision". That reminds me of the
discussion here on problems with new drivers etc.

They carry the KNC One for 82 Euros, so my local dealer seems to be
pretty well off...

More comments are welcome :)

Regards and ciao,

Ulli.