Re: Lot of missing segments (Windows 7)

From: Ulrich G. Kliegis
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 8:46 AM
[]
P.S.: David, would it be possible for you to re-activate the "quotation marker"
in your mail client? In a pure text-based mail reader, differentiating between
your and others' texts was easier some time ago. If I may say so...

Sorry, Ulrich, but that facility was removed when Microsoft updated Windows Live Mail (WLM) from 2009 to 2011. Very annoying. I try to use a separator to mark where the original message ends, and my reply begins. You should always find my reply at the end of messages, since I don't use the backwards and confusing top-posting reply.

Perhaps if I could find a mail client with would import my existing messages and their directory structure I would consider moving. I've already moved from WLM to Thunderbird for Usenet message for similar reasons