Re: Admin MSG 24/01/04 08:45

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Benney" <tugboat@g...> wrote:
[]
I see that now here in MSG DM along with late segments being
reported, last at 1300 Ch12 Seg 15. The process file showing a lot
of "Skipped - data is older than current data" statements. Watching
the received folder now current data seems to be arriving.

Your program certainly seems to have sorted it out !
Peter,

I didn't get any missing segments yesterday (at least, not on both
PCs), so that must be a local problem.

With the timing issues in the eraly days, and some missing segments
problems here, the program had to be developed to be robust against
this sort of thing!