Re: VNC-aided (toroidal) dish-pointing?

Ulrich G. Kliegis

I tried virtually everything. Either, they are dead, or the
wather-protection cap that carries the band names (V/L, V/H etc.)
has been placed 180° turned on these. I have an inquiry running at the
smart service right now.

Well, virtually everything is not really everything. The cap's orientiation is
correct, but the real reason was the power supply of the multiswitch. There
were only 0.4 to 12 volts arriving at the various connectors. So, it seems that
I finally found the reason and can stop boring you all with failure tales.... :)

Cheers,
U.