Re: How to set the video folder(s) in MSG-Animation Manager?

Ulrich G. Kliegis

There is this "www" too much again ...
Ernst,

so sorry, I was sure I had set the alias address. The next time I am busy on
the server configuration, I'll try to remember it again.

As mentioned in my reply to Alan, taking the videos off from C:\ looks like
pretty useful already.

The "viewing" PC servers a few other purposes here too, one of them a
constant monitoring of an AIS receiver and then some other things.

I hope, btw, that you appreciate the improvement in the missed packets rate
here. The cluster yesterday was due to a reconfiguration with major data
movements.

Cheers,
U.