Sudden configuration problem

James Brown

After weeks of unnatended and uninterrupted operation. I looked at the machine this morning to see that all the RSS data - amongst others was no longer being pushed into the correct folder.

My recv.channels.ini has remained untouched and unchanged - relevant lines are:

[EUMETSAT Data Channel 5]
target_directory=\EUMETSAT\EUMETCast\received\RSS

[EUMETSAT Data Channel 6]
target_directory=\EUMETSAT\EUMETCast\received\RSS

It seemed to have gone wrong about 1630 yesterday which was when MSG Data Manager stopped processing.

I don't suppose anyone else has experienced this?

I have done a complete re-boot, but this has not solved the problem. The files come in under the general folder of EUMETSAT\EUMETCast\received instead of the RSS extension.

I wasn't anywhere near the machine yesterday - so it is a great mystery here!!

Cheers

James
--
James Brown