Re: MSG Licenses in "overseas" countries?

johnrigsec@...

In a message dated 15-01-04 13:29:17 GMT Standard Time, msultan@intnet.mu
writes:

Concerning Licenses ,nothing heard from the Mauritius Met Service.
but an email from EUMETSAT User Service Helpdesk informed me last week
that:

In regards to the data being encrypted come March, our legal dept. will be
in touch with you in regards to your future license and of course, the
purchase of the EKU which is required to decrypted the data when the trial
ends. <<

Best regards,
mamad Sultan
PortLouis
Mauritus
Mamad,

Yes, that is right.

For C-band users outside EUMETSAT Member States or EUMETSAT Co-operating
States, EUMETSAT will be you licensing agent and they will issue your license.

Regards,
John Tellick.
RIG.