Re: trouble

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

--- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, Ap van Weeren <apvweeren@y...> wrote:
Hello ,
Got today a yellow icon insteda of purple, couldn't
finf the cause.Uninstalled/installed the Tellique
software still the same, during the installation a
message abt userkey.ini, in the logfile teh following:

ERR:2004-01-16 13:11:38.890:Cannot start HTTP server
at port 2517 on all interfaces: (Address already in
use)
The seems to imply that the Tellique software was already running at
the time. I can't think of anything else that would try to installa
Web server on port 2517.

[]
What can be the case. Any help appreciated.
Cheers, Ap van Weeren
Does that make any sense, Ap?

The most frequent cause of the problem that I have heard is that
somehow the network address of the DVB card becomes incorrect. Look
for a newtwork device with B2C2 Broadband Receiver in the name, and
check it is set to: 192.168.238.238