Re: trouble

David J Taylor GM8ARV 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🇪🇺

A little question maybe someone knows the answer: when I look in
the log file from MSG data manager I see that also files from CLM
are send down but under the tab MPEF I see only CLAI and CTH. Is
this something that is coming in future in the MDM?

Ton,

As far as I know, the MPEF data is currently only being sent to a
limited set of recipients. The only image-type data is the CLAI and
CTH that you are seeing. The rest are GRIB+ and BUFR+ format files
(not images) which the MSG Data Manager will save for you to process
further.

I don't know if access to those files is part of the Amateur Licence
package.