Re: not yet perfect, but...

Ulrich G. Kliegis

I assume you have installed one of the suggested defrag programs.
Yes, during an initial pass you might see a higher lost packet rate,
the real test is later, of course. Did the programs report a highly
fragmented disk?
David,
this morning, mst.defrag finished restructuring the two collection disks. I
switched them to the watch and defrag mode now, in Smart/M mode. The
missed packets rate is still higher than before starting this operation.
Strange.

I also cut back the hold times for many formats so that more disk space
remains free now.

And I fine-adjusted the LNB position to the maximum strength level.

Just as a status report.

Cheers,
U.