Re: mrtg reboot

Ulrich G. Kliegis

An: MSG-1@...
Von: Alan Banks <alan@...>
Datum: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 16:21:22 +0000
Betreff: Re: [MSG-1] mrtg reboot
Antwort an: MSG-1@...

Thanks for that David - had sometimes wondered how to achieve that!
You learn something new every day!
Alan and David,

here, it is just data for a graph. But imagine my horror some years back,
when I found out that one of our sales guys used a hexeditor to change
some coordinates in the program for a five-axes CNC milling machine. He
must have had tremendous luck or was an unrecognized hypergenious,
nothing serious happened, but it could have. The workshop was off limits for
him after that. Don't ask why he did that...

I just also modified the log files - after rebooting again. Deactivated sys
restore, thanks for that hint.

About 400 Gigs to defrag now, will take some hours...

Which mode do you use with mst ? Smart/M ?

Cheers,
U.