re- cma

duncan

Ian Thanks for the quick reoply.I have set the ramdisk to 3100000. i had set it far to high at 320 so i guess this may cure it The ramdisk is still set at 299mb i have been runing since the lat reset at 3pm and it is now 4 pm the ramdisk shows 258 free of 299 so wee will see i dont think i have done anything out of the normal i like i say asked to have the CMA this morning so i could recieve the FY-2E data and it is working all ok it seems for now . I have never had this before Ian it was a pretty task bar. I will keep an eye on it all i have done is put the [EUMETSAT Data Channel 11]
target_directory=received
in my recv- channels . Thanks again Regards Duncan