Re: not yet perfect, but...

David J Taylor

Set back to bytes / s.
I think the bits/ s was imported from the helpful cfg example I received from
where the other bit-pit is still visible -
Yes, I noticed! <G>

I also purged the ytics=3 in the dvb-section but it stayed like it is.

Cheers,
U.
The 3-ticks has gone in most of the graphs, but the yearly graph is only updated once a day, unless you delete the PNG files, and restart MRTG or wait for its next run. I can see that I must update your location, as you've now given it more accurately on the page:

http://eumetmon.rummelecke.de/windbuedel_dvb.html

Many thanks for setting this up. I know that EUMETSAT do look at the pages and take an interest in them.