Re: not yet perfect, but...

Ulrich G. Kliegis

An: <MSG-1@...>
Von: "David J Taylor" <gm8arv@...>
Datum: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 21:40:18 -0000
Betreff: Re: [MSG-1] not yet perfect, but...
Antwort an: MSG-1@...

We pass through the Kiel Kanal in later May, overnight and not
stopping unfortunately, but will will give you a wave!
Just give me a shout in time, a view of the locks is 5 minutes walk from
here.
I just finished doing the re-scaling and re-labeling work, should match your
preferences now too.

My maxbytes is set to 5.000.000 now, which is 40 Mbits/s. Average values
seem to be far from that.

The "unscaled" command seems to do just the opposite, or am I logically
mirrored? My understanding was that "scaled" would refer to the maxbytes
value, uncaled to no fixed value. It works just the other way round, I think.
But I never understood sys admins, so, don't worry... :)

I have to apologize too for getting behind in the updating of the german
versions. Let's communicate that in PMs please in the next time...

Who said too many ideas too little time here some hours ago?

;)
Cheers,
U.