Re: not yet perfect, but...

Ulrich G. Kliegis

An: <MSG-1@...>
Von: "David J Taylor" <gm8arv@...>
Datum: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 15:44:06 -0000
Betreff: Re: [MSG-1] not yet perfect, but...
Antwort an: MSG-1@...

Could I ask that the throughput graphs be made 600 pixels wide, by
setting XSize=500:
David, the graphs should be 600 pixels wide now. There seem to be two
ways to achieve that: a), as you mentioned, setting xsize (100 less than the
desired width) b) there is an CLI option for the perl - indexmaker program
contained in the package that allows to set the width as well - whereas I am
not sure if that would just rescale the png file.

So, please check the new size now. As you see, I also arranged them in one
column now.

I was irritated by the short SNR reduction at 11:40 UT today, then saw that
others had registered that too, but those farther in the south to a lesser til no
extent. Sun-colinearity with EB9?

BTW, I started mrtg with wperl instead of perl now, one window less, and no
accidental killing of the monitoring.

Cheers,
U.