Re: not yet perfect, but...

David J Taylor

It's the Wavefrontier T90 toroidal monster (the one with not only the smallest
waf, but even minimum rofaf (rest of family acceptance factor)), but i like the
dBs :) . Nominally 90 cm diameter. It looks larger, though.
Thanks, I've updated that.

The signal quality and strength could become even more robust - I did not
feel like readjusting it after the gales we had her some weeks ago. EB9 is
back (it's in the center position) (see my earlier posting on that), but the TV
progs from Astra and Hotbird are not yet, so I guess it's a degree or one and
a half that it is still off it's peak level. Persisting ice and snow kept me off
readjusting it.

Cheers,
U.
I hope you will be able to tweak it when the weather is better - today would be an ideal day here, glorious sunshine and all of +6C outside!

I've added your data to these pages:

http://www.satsignal.eu/mrtg/performance_eumetcast-europe.php
http://www.satsignal.eu/mrtg/EumetcastEurope_throughput.php

Could I ask that the throughput graphs be made 600 pixels wide, by setting XSize=500:

http://eumetmon.rummelecke.de/windbuedel_dvb.html

I found the easiest way to ensure consistency is with include files, using the common setting for time zone and number of points - so in mrtg.cfg, for example:

.
.
# These are default values
XSize[_]: 500