Re: not yet perfect, but...

Ulrich G. Kliegis

An: <MSG-1@...>
Von: "David J Taylor" <gm8arv@...>
Datum: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 13:24:59 -0000
Betreff: Re: [MSG-1] not yet perfect, but...
Antwort an: MSG-1@...

I'd like to know your dish size, Ulrich, so that I can ensure that the
information I'm just editing can be accurate.
It's the Wavefrontier T90 toroidal monster (the one with not only the smallest
waf, but even minimum rofaf (rest of family acceptance factor)), but i like the
dBs :) . Nominally 90 cm diameter. It looks larger, though.

The signal quality and strength could become even more robust - I did not
feel like readjusting it after the gales we had her some weeks ago. EB9 is
back (it's in the center position) (see my earlier posting on that), but the TV
progs from Astra and Hotbird are not yet, so I guess it's a degree or one and
a half that it is still off it's peak level. Persisting ice and snow kept me off
readjusting it.

Cheers,
U.