Re: not yet perfect, but...

David J Taylor

... at least something visible..
pls have a look at

http://eumetmon.rummelecke.de/

I'll change the 2.columns-design to single and will apply a few more touches
- also including your suggestions.
That's great, Ulrich. That page is entirely under your control and can reflect the personality of your system.

I'd like to add a link to David's page - what would be the optimal link
address, David? You should - if you haven't already, provide a ready-2-
implant banner that people using your software could add to their pages and
linklists... Maybe, if you find the time... :)

Cheers, and again thanks to all who were actively or just mentally engaged
:)

U.
I'd like to know your dish size, Ulrich, so that I can ensure that the information I'm just editing can be accurate.

Yes, it would be nice to have a "Powered by SatSignal Software" logo or something!