Re: s o l v e d ! write permission for rateup.exe - was: Getting MRTG to work

David J Taylor

In case I didn't mention it, there is a difference between the DVB
World USB box which records all the data on selected PIDs, and the
SkyStar PCI card which only records data from channels enabled in
recv-channels.ini.
I found out about it after re-enabling Ch.5
Yes, it means that the graphs aren't strictly comparable between stations, but the lack of throughput /is/ immediately obvious.

BTW, did you compose the collection using mrtg's indexmaker utility?
Anybody else?

And: MoveIt Freely seems to have been washed away - not visible any
longer on the IPSwitch-page.

Cheers,
U.
I just edited HTML, and later PHP, to make my combined pages, if that's what you mean. View Source works in most browsers. If there's a specific page you want the source for, just ask.

Quote: "To download a copy of our MOVEit � Freely Windows command line FTP/secure FTP client, with a free, perpetual use license, just enter your contact information below."

http://www.ipswitchft.com/Products/MOVEitFreely/Evaluation.aspx