Re: write permission for rateup.exe - was: Getting MRTG to work

David J Taylor

JFTR: Rebooting did not help either, except that I had to alter the ethernet
interface number from 3 to 2. It was just an idea, but not the right one.

Cheers,
U.
Yes, that's why I said I usually reboot before settling on the interface numbers. Rebooting from cold give consistent values. You have me puzzled on the rateup.exe problem, though. I've simply not seen this on Win-7 systems.