re defrag

duncan

Thanks for the support James..Ian..Alan.Yes i have found that when the program goes into defrag mode then the missing segments start. So as a test today from 2pm today i have stopped the program and all seems well .I also had the dreded red t also when the program was engaged this only happened until the program went into standby then all was well once again .I am one of the few that run on a one pc system so this might be the problem .I have a reasonable machine with an athlon 3000+ processor,,2gb ddr2 ram and a 500mb graphics card running windows xp with 2 250gb h drives. i recieve metop/msg/and avhrr only so i have not had much trouble until now.....Thanks Duncan