Re: derfag

Alan Banks <alan@...>

Like Ian, I use Auslogics Defrag. Used to use MSTDefrag but ran into problems with version number and it would crash.
I schedule defrag once every 24 hrs, on a PC that receives MSG2, MSG1, Metop, Modis, AVHRR plus 2 iterations MSGDM, MSGAnimator, GSS jobs and Microsoft Essentials, Win XP Pro SP3.
No losses.

Alan

On 27/02/2011 15:35, Ian Deans wrote:
I have used Smart Defrag and Auslogics Defrag on my Windows 7 64-bit
computer without any issues.

I used mstdefrag successfully for a number of years, but I am using a new
( and not to be released ) Tellicast client 2.5.17 and mstdefrag causes
losses on this client as does Kaspersky Internet Security 2011.