Re: write permission for rateup.exe - was: Getting MRTG to work

Ulrich G. Kliegis

I assume you gave everyone, full control of the directory?
Yes, installed with admin rights in XP / 32, no restrictions.

The other possibility, Ulrich, is to change the ownership of the
directory, perhaps to everyone. But I just checked on my Win-7/64 PC,
and the owner is "David", not "everyone". Are you running MRTG as a
service or, like me, just from the Startup directory (menu), and from
the command-line when testing?
Just command line testing so far, no continuous run yet.
Must be a stupid little detail I forgot.
Thanks for your patience, again.

Cheers,
U.