Re: write permission for rateup.exe - was: Getting MRTG to work

Ulrich G. Kliegis

An: <MSG-1@...>
Von: "David J Taylor" <gm8arv@...>
Datum: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 12:56:49 -0000
Betreff: Re: [MSG-1] write permission for rateup.exe - was:
Getting MRTG to work
Antwort an: MSG-1@...

My recent installs have been to C:&#92;Tools&#92;MRTG&#92;, where C:&#92;Tools&#92; was
given "everyone" "full control" access when it was created.
Obviously, the log-files directory might need similar treatment were
it created elsewhere. Perhaps copy the log files somewhere else for
the moment and re-create the log directory?
David,
thanks, I had tried that already, created a new virginal directory
c:&#92;mrtg_data and set the pointer in the config file there. No avail.
Strange.

Cheers,
U.

.