Re: New to Metop

Alan Sewards

Duncan,
The temp_directory is optional and will default to the specified received directory, as is explained in the commented text that follows the line. So it does not matter if it is undefined, although I use it myself for the reason stated.

Best regards - Alan S

On 24/02/2011 12:35 PM, Duncan Edwards wrote:
Geoffrey. Without interupting you i hope and this might mean nothing i
have noticed you have an # in front of your #temp_directory=receiving/tmp

I may be wrong here but surely this will stop the files being sent to
the directory.I am probably wrong so i would verify this with Alan.
Regards Duncan

--
Alan Sewards
email: alan@...