Re: New to Metop

Alan Sewards

Geoffrey,
Do you really mean that the 'received' folder that you have found is under Program Files, or is it under C:\ (that is, in the c: drive root directory)? It should be the latter, because that is what you have specified in recv_channels.ini. There is nothing wrong with having them in either place, but you must be consistent: you can't have the files going into folders under C:\Program Files\Business TV-IP if you have told METOP to look for them under C:\

Best regards - Alan S

On 24/02/2011 11:25 AM, Geoffrey Gee wrote:
Alan

I have just found further down the Programmes Tree and quite separate to
BusinessTV Ip folder............another folder ........received......
which has in it Data Channel 1..... Data channel 2..... Data Channel 4.....
Data Channel 4..... and EPS-10.

Am I right in presuming this should be the one on BusinessTV-Ip ? If
so how do I get it there ?

Regards................Geoffrey

--
Alan Sewards