Re: Getting MRTG to work

David J Taylor

David,
thanks for that pointer. Tons of useful information - a link to that page from
here:

http://www.satsignal.eu/mrtg/Eumetcast.html#HowTo

might help accidental visitors. Only now I saw that here (at the bottom) links
to these pages can befound, but I did not expect more on SNMP monitoring
from the CPU- etc. monitoring pages. Now I am not wiser, but older. (not
wiser because the balance is zero)

A key term for me was your mentioning of include files. I like that concept.

More questions guaranteed,

cheers and thanks,

U.
Ulrich, my apologies in that with all the effort put into the PHP pages, I have rather neglected the plain HTML pages, but I've now added a couple of links which may make it easier to find the extended MRTG information. Too many ideas, too little time!