Re: New to Metop

David J Taylor

Note
that putting a directory in recv-channels.ini does not automatically
result in the directory being created - you have to create that yourself
- its a pointer to a directory.

Best regards - Alan
Alan,

In my experience, TelliCast has /always/ created the directories itself, I have never needed to create them. Mind you this may not apply if the basic \received\ directory hasn't been created. Folk may also have issues if you are running Windows Vista or Windows-7, and have ignored the recommendation to install /outside/ the \Program Files\ tree.

I'm delighted to see all the help which Geoffrey is getting. Remember that you maybe able to use TeamViewer to get a direct connection to someone's PC if they have installed the software:

http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx