Re-.New to Metop

duncan

Hi Geoffrey I can see your having problems .i am no computer whizz but i have trouble free Metop and avhrr so i will explain what i have here .I use Dataram ramdisk and it is set at 299mb i run it at the default letter G and save the image ect. .I then go to my rec-ini and have set the letter to G also..........
file_database_directory=G:\receiving/tmp. i have then set in the parameters section......file_database_size=312000000 this may be wrong but i have no missing segments and have had no trouble with this configuration. I find the Dataram ramdisk works for me and is easy to setup...Best regards Duncan