New to Metop

geoffreygee90

Ian

Just to keep you up to date. My attempt to install ARsoft Ram Disk has caused so much trouble I have uninstalled it . Alan & David have mailed a lot of information which I will try and digest.

As a matter of interest this attempt with Ram Disk has thoroughly up set the Technisat programme as I am left with a red T when trying to run Metop and no data coming in. When I switch back to running MSG DM the pink T returns and all runs correctly as it has done for years. There appears to be no change in the received.ini or else where and the settings are as you recommended.

Regards...............Geoffrey